Lawyer, Naidu Legal
Ashala Naidu is the founder of Naidu Legal, a boutique law firm located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Since opening in 2019, Naidu Legal has grown and expanded to include an all female team of 5 lawyers, 1 articling student, and 6 paralegals/support staff. As a mixed race lawyer of East Indian descent, Ashala takes great pride in having a diverse team. Our firm’s mantra is “people helping people”, and Ashala and the team at Naidu Legal take pride in the relationships which they build with clients in the practice areas of family law, real estate, wills and estates, corporate law, employment law and immigration.
Ashala is involved in the community both professional and personally, including:
– Canadian Bar Association (SK) Chair Family Law North
– Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan (PBLS) Clinic and Panel Lawyer
– PREP Assessor for Family Law and Real Estate
– Mentor through the Canadian Bar Association/University of Saskatchewan College of Law Initiative
– Principal for the upcoming 2021/2022 articling year
– Panellist at various student events, including the University of Saskatchewan, College of Law
– Board member with Crystal’s Gift
– Board member with DNTN YXE
Ashala is a wife and mother to two children (11 years old and 4 years old) and enjoys travelling, eating exotic cuisine, running and spending time on the beach, and being the “ultimate dance mom”.